9504 ALDER Street

$1,695,000

191629
MLS#

Request More Info

Description

Commercial Property M2 zoning, .75 of acres, 6500 sq ft (130' x 50') prefab steel building which includes modular wall divisions and additional mezzanine space. 80% of the main building is currently occupied by a very well-established business. The remaining 20% (26' x 50') rental unit is currently tenanted. An additional 1,200 sq ft building is also tenanted. Fully fenced and secured. Gross rental income is currently at $108,600 annually. There are minimal expenses. A plan for expansion has previously been approved by the District of Summerland which does include the option for residential accommodations as well as more rental units (must be reapplied for). This property is ideally located in the James Lake Industrial area in Summerland. Ask listing representative for information package.

Overview

  • Price $1,695,000
  • MLS # 191629
  • Age 2010
  • Water Municipal water
  • Sewer Municipal sewage system

Contact Scott for more information or to set up a viewing.

Contact Us (250) 470-2388